As it turns out, I have less time to invest these days, but I know these inspiring stories give people hope and incentive to triumph. For this reason, I have decided on an alternative that requires a lesser time commitment.
I plan to feature guests on my blog in posts that will include an interview and much more.
You qualify if:
• You have overcome difficulties, recovered from trauma, addiction, illness, etc. (It can also be that you dealt with the above as a parent or spouse.)
• You manage an ongoing disability or psychological disorder, or you cope daily with a loved one’s disability/disorder.
• You are an awareness advocate/activist helping others.
• Your story is inspiring.
• You have a talent that is unique and inspiring.
If you meet these requirements, this is what I need from you:
1. One or more current photos of you
2. A bio if it seems relevant to the post
3. Your story or a work sample, possibly both
4. Links you would like to share in order of preference
5. Your e-mail address
Send this to firstname.lastname@example.org.
When I receive your submission, I will send interview questions to the e-mail address you provided. You can type the answers or record them on audio or video. Once I receive the second submission, you are next in line for a guest spot.
Please note the following:
Send your initial submission as soon as possible. This project has a limited run with only twelve spots per year.
Be sure to include everything to avoid delay.
Be fully clothed in photos and videos you submit. That goes for males and females—no bare chests, etc.
You can be candid and creative, as long as your content is appropriate.
I will notify you before your post goes up, and I’ll give you the link to post. I will also share it with thousands on my social media sites. It will remain on my site under the Spotlight: Evolve tab.
So by all means, get started! It will be fun and could result in some new fans or friends for you.
© Copyright August 25, 2015 by Kyrian Lyndon at kyrianlyndon.com. All rights reserved. No reproduction permitted without permission