Announcing New and Exciting Opportunities for Creative People!
Posted by Kyrian Lyndon
At Thursday’s presentation, Ms. Koehler will discuss editing and other aspects of the book publishing process. Attendees will have an opportunity to comment and ask questions.
This presentation will be the first of many I will be hosting to feature writers, editors, designers, and advocates. It will be a wonderful opportunity for people to promote what they do and to help others. It is also an opportunity for people to network and learn!
All presentations will take place here in this chat room on Thursdays at 8:30 p.m. EST.
If you are interested, all you have to do is click that meeting link above, create your chat profile, and show up at the scheduled time. Keep the link handy and stay up to date on upcoming topics by following me on Twitter or my Facebook author page.
Please also share this information and these links with people you think might be interested.
Suggestions for presentation topics are always welcome, however, please note that presentations may not take place without approval, and presentations are always free. Presenters do not receive payment from anyone.
Note, too, that the room will be available for informal chat at any time, and we can always arrange other meeting times. Author readings will be a part of this workshop.
You can visit KHKoehler’s professional website here at khkoehler.net.
Hope to see you there!
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)